At skiNorway we strive to create stress-free family skiing holidays that everyone enjoys, which is why we offer complimentary childcare services in Trysil at the Mountain Resort Hotel and Residences, during the February half term and Easter school holidays.
- Monday - Friday
- Mornings from 09:00 - 12:00
- Afternoons from 13:30 - 16:30
- Morning session for children age 12 to 36 months
- Afternoons for children aged 12 months and up to 8 years
- Available at the Trysil Mountain Resort Hotel and Residences
How it works
Our complimentary childcare is run by our passionate skiNorway nannies and usually entails a mixture of indoor and outdoor play. You will drop your children off at the assigned point at the start of each session and once everyone is all set the carers and children will start their morning/afternoon of activities and games based on the children's ages.
Activities include crafts and painting as well as sledging and fun in the snow if the weather is suitable. At the end of an enjoyable session you will collect your children from the assigned point and the carers will let you know how the session has been.
As per UK guidelines, group sizes and child to carer ratios are based on the age of the children to ensure the best possible care is given. Our skiNorway childcarers are CRB checked (or Scandinavian equivalent) to give you complete peace of mind for the most relaxing holiday. Because of this group sizes are limited so we suggest you let us know about your childcare needs when you book.
What's not included
- We don't include lunch and require you to collect your children between 12:00 and 13:30
- Snacks and drinks other than water. You can give your children snacks to bring or some pocket money for a hot chocolate.
- Nappies and changing equipment.
If you require childcare on other days, at alternative times or in other resorts then please contact us for details and costs.
- Evenings from 18:00
- £21 (200NOK) per hour (paid locally)
- Available in Trysil