At skiNorway we strive to create stress-free family skiing holidays that everyone enjoys, which is why we offer complimentary childcare services in Trysil during the school holidays.
- Monday - Friday
- Mornings from 09:00 - 12:00
- Afternoons from 13:30 - 16:30
- Morning session for children age 12 to 36 months
- Afternoons for children aged 12 months and up
How it works
Our complimentary childcare is run by our passionate skiNorway nannies and usually entails a mixture of indoor and outdoor play. The carers will meet you and your child/children at the start of each session and once everyone is all set they'll head off for a morning/afternoon of activities and games based on the children's ages. Activities include crafts and painting as well as sledging and fun in the snow if the weather is suitable. At the end of an enjoyable session the carers and your child/children will meet you either at the ski school meeting point (or in a prearranged alternative). As per UK guidelines, group sizes and child to carer ratios are based on the age of the children to ensure the best possible care is given. Our skiNorway childcarers are CRB checked (or Scandinavian equivalent) to give you complete peace of mind for the most relaxing holiday.
What's not included
- We don't include lunch and require you to collect your children between 12:00 and 13:30
- Snacks and drinks other than water. You can give your children snacks to bring or some pocket money for a hot chocolate.
- Nappies and changing equipment.
If you require childcare on other days, at alternative times or in other resorts then please contact us for details and costs.
- Evenings from 18:00
- £21 (200NOK) per hour (paid locally)
- Available in Trysil